Accurate Pest Inspections
Inspections and Detailed Reports
Pest inspections focus predominantly on termites. This is because termites can remain undetected for years at a time, causing irreparable damage. Termites are so adept at remaining undetected, it takes specialist equipment to confirm their presence;
- Thermal Imaging Camera – all creatures give off some heat. If there is a congregation of termites, thermal imaging will pick them up. It must be used in conjunction with other measures.
- Optical Borescopes – By drilling a very small hole, a light is cast through a hollow tube which will detect visual termite damage within hard-to-reach spaces.
- Electronic Odour Detectors – These detect methane gas produced by termites
- Acoustic Emission Devices – Worker termites are very busy, alongside this, there is the constant munching. This device will detect the vibrations of termites.
- Moisture metres – A capacitance metre is used to measure the moisture level in building materials. This will indicate whether it is potentially termite-supporting.
Are you unsure if you have a healthy home? Do you suspect you may have a pest infestation problem? Pests are generally out of sight. By the time you start seeing them, even in small numbers and only rarely, you probably have an infestation brewing.
The Importance of Pest Control for Health and Safety
Cockroaches are some of the hardiest pests. The popular facts that they can survive 7 days without a face and 30 days without food – are true. This gives you insight into the complexity of exterminating these creatures. Besides their determination to survive, they also carry harmful bacteria that can cause serious illnesses.
We Eradicate All Pests
With our industry knowledge and experience, we have seen many cases of infestations. For that reason, we consider every pest a legitimate health hazard. We can carry out comprehensive pest inspections to identify infestations that are around the corner before they happen. We exterminate all the common house pests, and the less common ones; white ants (termites), moths, silverfish, spiders, rats and mice, bees and wasps, fleas and mites.
We are fully licensed (by the Queensland Government) and our work comes with a 12-month warranty. We use eco-friendly products to give you peace of mind and a safe, pest-free environment.
Why Choose Us
- We Don’t Just Focus on the Pests You Called About
- We Search for Pests You Didn’t Know Exist in Your Property
- 100 % Brisbane Owned and Operated Pest Control Company
- Fully Licensed by the Health Department
- Committed to Delivering the Best Service Possible
- Highly Trained, Licensed and State-Certified Pest Control Specialists
What We Offer
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Comprehensive Pest Inspection Report
- Bed Bug Inspection
- Termite Inspection
- Integrated Pest Management Plan
- Residential & Commercial Pest Inspection and Treatment
- Termite Inspections and Treatment Options
Where We Service
- Brisbane City
- Northern Brisbane Suburbs
- Eastern Brisbane Suburbs
- Western Brisbane Suburbs
- Southern Brisbane Suburbs
- Ipswich Suburbs
- Toowoomba Suburbs
- Gold Coast Suburbs
- Sunshine Coast Suburbs
Reach us for a very thorough and reliable pest inspection for your home or business. Call us at 07 3184 8488 and let’s talk about how we’ll put an end to your pest problem.
Request A Quote
Fill your details and we will be on contact with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.