Expert Ant Control
Treatment for Ant Infestations
Ant Problems No More
Seeing ants at home or at work can be really frustrating. Our certified technicians have ant control knowledge and expertise that will end your problem.
Ants can either be hard working or pests that ruin your picnic, but in either case you might want those bugs to be far away from you. Here are some of the best ways to make sure they don’t march one by one into your life and mess it up!
What Are Ants?
Ants are bugs with elbowed antennae and a node like structure that forms their waist to separate the two segments of their bodies. They have an exoskeleton as well as a very structured social hierarchy, with Queen ants ruling the colonies and the various worker and warrior ants completing their roles within the colony.
They also can be found on all continents except for Antarctica, and most of them are omnivorous generalists that will eat just about anything.
Carpenter Ants (Camponotus)
These species are reddish black in color and can be found in various parts of the world, and they have built their nests outdoors inside of wood sources.
They will often invade houses if there is no wood outside, and will tunnel through the wood to make their nests inside of their house.
Carribean Crazy Ants (Nylanderia Pubens)
These insane pests get their name from the way they move around searching for food, often moving in a jerky and erratic manner when looking for food. They are almost black in color, and are highly adaptable. They tend to enter homes after rainfall due to the effect it has on honeydew, the main food source.
Fire Ants (Solenopsis)
These red types are very noticeable when it comes to their looks, as they are bright red with black thoraxes. Their bites tend to burn like fire and are very painful whenever you get bitten by several of these crawlies at once!
How To Control Ants
- Defeat them with a mixture of water and vinegar. Soak them with a spray of this mixture and they will pass away
- Try to find the nest. Some types will have nests in easy to find mounds in the yard, and others will nest inside of your walls. It will take a bit of detective work to figure out where the nest is, but if you take that out then the rest of the ants will go away.
Why Choose Us
- 100% Job Satisfaction Guarantee
- Friendly and Welcoming Staff
- Qualified Ant Control Specialist
- Provides Integrated Pest Management Solutions
- Competitive Pricing and Free Ant Control Quote
- Affordable Ant Control Services
- Indoor, Lawn and Funnel Ant Treatments
- Residential and Commercial Pest Management
- Inspection and Thorough Monitoring of Infestation
- Brisbane City
- Brisbane Northside and Southside
- Brisbane East
- Brisbane West
- Toowoomba, Ipswich and Gold Coast
Looking for the best solution to end your ant problem?
Call us on 07 3184 8488.