Mosquito Control Professionals
Protection and Treatment for Mosquitoes
Complete Control Of Mosquito Problems
Are mosquito bites annoying yuour family? A mosquito plague can ruin a social gaterhing and force you indoors. Eco Pest Control Brisbane is a qualified and licensed mosquito control professional for domestic and commercial properties.
Mosquitoes are flying insects that can be found worldwide and most of them suck blood from warm blooded creatures. These mosquitoes can easily buzz themselves right into the path of your flyswatter. Whenever you want to remove the pests from your patio in the summer, here you’ find ways to do that. Or you can call our mosquito control experts to come and remove them from your property permanently.
We service all Brisbane North and South suburbs.
What Are Mosquitoes?
Mosquitoes are part of the fly family and they are armed with a long proboscis that allows them to pierce the skin of their prey and then start feeding on their blood. Most mosquito species feed on the warm blood of animals, but a few do feed on the blood of humans. Interestingly, only the females will suck blood, while the males tend to use their proboscis for flowers like other insects do.
Common Mosquito Species
The female mosquito is the one who sucks the blood, and has white markings on her body and has banded legs. These species are found in Queensland and the northern coasts. They are often found in human environments and tend to be indoor biters, often inside of shaded areas and early in night.
The shaggy appearance of this female mosquito has a very long proboscis, and patches of dark scales. They are very aggressive and bite humans and animals by day and night, and they are also quite a bit bigger than other mosquitos that can make them very noticeable.
This medium sized mosquito has banded legs and a mottled proboscis. It also has dark scaled wings and a few paler patches on its back. These bugs are active throughout the year in southern NSW and are vicious biters for humans and animals throughout the day.
How To Control Mosquitoes
- Mosquito repellent is the best way to keep them from feeding on you and causing those itchy red bites. Whether you use something natural or use a commercial brand of repellent, it can really help.
- You can also remove standing water from fountains and birdbaths, which can be a breeding ground for mosquitoes and also a source of water.
- You can insert a birdhouse to attract birds, which will eat these annoying insects and keep them away from your yard.
- Keep your yard mosquito-free by using bug screens and a lack of outside lighting at night.
Why Choose Us
- Gauranteed Job Satisfaction Everytime
- Range of Eco Friendly Treatments and Prevention Plans
- 20 Yrs Experience
- Fully Qualified and Trained Mosquito Removal Technicians
- We arrive on time or we’ll notify you of any delays
- Competitive Pricing
- Affordable Mosquito Control Treatment
- Prevention of Future Outbreaks
- Modern Technology & Equipment
- Commercial and Residential Pest Treatment Packages
- Brisbane CBD
- Brisbane Northside and Southside
- Brisbane East & West
- Toowoomba, Ipswich
- Gold Coast. Tweed Heads and Northern NSW
Speak to our friendly team today for free mosquito control advice or to schedule your job.
Call us on 07 3184 8488.